Northwestern Connecticut Sportsmen’s Association
WHO WE ARE
The Northwestern Connecticut Sportsmen’s Association (NWCSA) is a Private Sporting Club sited on 315 acres in beautiful Colebrook CT, where members enjoy its Facilities year-round. The Club also has hunting privileges on adjacent parcels of land.
NWCSA is operated by its elected Officers and Board of Directors, while appointed Committee Chairs along with member volunteers, manage its day-to-day operations.
At 1,200+ members strong, NWCSA is one of the premier Sportsmen’s Association in Connecticut.
WHAT WE DO
NWCSA is devoted to the values of good citizenship and is engaged in a wide array of efforts, providing insight and expertise via online resources, member volunteers, and outside associations.
We host and sponsor a variety of Events, share legislative concerns, cultivate partnerships to initiate women’s and youth programs, and educate/train the general public in conservation, fishing, hunting, safe ownership and use of firearms and shooting sports.
- Archery – 30 target walk through course with bag targets and separate range with shooting tower
- Action Pistol – Competition ready
- Pistol – 50 yard and 30 yard metal plate range with enclosed/lighted/heated building
- Rifle – 250+ yard range with enclosed/lighted/heated building
- Trap – ATA certified range with an enclosed/lighted/heated preparation building
- Trap Pattern Board – bench and supplies to improve your game
- Hunting – 400+ acres
- Fishing – stocked pond every year
Each year the NWCSA fills the calendar!
Club Committee’s cultivate partnerships to host and sponsor a variety of competitions, youth and women’s programs, leagues, workshops, and safety training classes, just to name a few.
Not a member? Many of our events are open to the public and we encourage everyone to experience NWCSA.