The Northwestern Connecticut Sportsmen’s Association, LLC (NWCSA, Association, Club) requires
All Persons who enter Club Property to Read, Understand, and Adhere to – All NWCSA Rules.
This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Member Guests
- Public Event Participants, and
- Other Authorized Property Users
General/Safety Rules are listed below
Range Specific Rules are listed on individual NWCSA Facilities Pages
Any person who does not Understand the Rules, should request immediate clarification.
Anyone who disagrees with the Rules, or plans to intentionally violate the Rules, should not enter the Property.
The Association is ‘self-governed’ by its Members. While on the Property, Any Member has the authority, and the responsibility to act on behalf of the Association and:
- Inform any person of any rule violation
- Offer guidance to correct a violation
- Submit a Safety/Incident Report if a violation persists, either intentionally, or unintentionally
Safety is Everyones Responsibility
Failure to Read, Understand, and Adhere to NWCSA Rules, may result in
Permanent Removal, Serious Injury and/or Death!