(Effective Date: March 24, 2023)
(Latest Revision: March 24, 2023)
Information collected directly from you: We may collect personal information directly from you, for example through a web form, during registration, while making a reservation, while setting up an account with us, when you contact us for customer support, or at checkout. Personal information we collect directly from you may include first and last name, address, email address, and phone number.
Information collected from our partners: We may collect personal information about you from our third-party partners and combine it with other information that we collect. Personal information we collect from our partners may include, for example, your demographic information, shopping history, and geographic location.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use information collected about you for any lawful purpose, including the following:
- To provide you with our products and services, customer service and support, and other relevant information
- To market our products and services to you, including by email and text message, subject to your consent
- To provide our website to you, to optimize our website, and to assist with our advertising and marketing efforts
- To send you abandoned cart reminders if you added items to your shopping cart but did not complete check out
- To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our website; or with your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share the information we collect with other parties, including the following:
- With third-party service providers to assist us with providing and marketing our products and services, such as payment processors, data hosting services, analytics services, online store support, advertising partners, and email service providers
- With Constant Contact, to send email marketing and text message communications (see email/text section)
- With any affiliates or joint venture partners that we may have in the future
- As part of a corporate sale, merger, or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets, including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding
- If necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights or the rights of third parties, or to protect the safety or security of any person or entity
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing
- We may share information that has been de-identified or aggregated without limitation
Our website may offer interactive features, such as the ability to leave reviews, that you can use to communicate with other website visitors or to submit and post your own content. If you disclose information in one of these forums, this information can be viewed, collected, and used by others.
DIGITAL ADVERTISING & COOKIES
It is also possible to opt-out of Google Analytics (external link), however, if you choose to opt-out or block/disable cookies from your web browser, parts of our website may not function properly.
EMAIL AND TEXT MESSAGE COMMUNICATIONS
In addition, we only use the contact information provided by our members and from specific ‘opt-in’ forms, in our Constant Contact account. Constant Contact does not use this information other than to provide service on our account.
Emails sent through Constant Contact include a link in the footer to unsubscribe from our email campaigns. If you opt out of our email marketing, we may still send you messages related to our transactions and relationship with you, such as order confirmations.
If you wish to stop receiving text messages from us, reply STOP to any text you receive.