Please check the events schedule for all club events.
Trap Range Rules:
- Only shot sizes, #7-1/2, #8 and #9 may be used on the Trap Field.
- All shooters and spectators must wear eye and ear protection.
- The shooting of rifles or handguns is prohibited on the trap range.
- When moving about the trap range, or when guns are in racks, shotguns must be unloaded with actions open to view.
- No one shall close the action on a chambered round; while on the line, until it is his or her turn to fire.
- Spent shells shall be picked up after each round of shooting.
History…can you name the guys in this picture? If you can let Jason know, email answers to firstname.lastname@example.org.