- Pattern board is located on hill leading to trap range.
- Only shot shells may be used on the pattern board. Use only shot sizes #9, #8, #7 ½, #6, #5 & #4. No Buckshot, #2 and larger are allowed as they will penetrate the pattern board.
- No slugs or rifle/handgun ammunition may be used.
- Sight in slug guns at Rifle Range.
- Pattern Board shall not be used while Trap Range is in use.
- Clean up target paper and used shells after use and discard in dumpster.
- Close paper roll box after each use to keep mice out and paper roll dry.