NRA 900 Match
Relay 1 starts 9:00 a.m. Relay 2 starts 10:30 a.m.
Advance registration required to allow port assignment.
• Semi auto pistol with at least 2 magazines (4 preferably); open sights or red dot scope is allowed.
• 100 rounds of ammunition (.22LR only, no magnums)
• Eye and ear protection
Course of fire:
#1 Two (2) slow-fire targets, ten (10) rounds each in ten (10) minutes
#2 Gallery Match thirty (30) rounds
• Slow-Fire target, ten (10) rounds in ten (10) minutes
• Timed-Fire target, ten (10) rounds in twenty (20) seconds
• Rapid-Fire target, ten (10) rounds in ten (10) seconds
#3 Two timed-fire targets, ten (10) rounds each in twenty (20) seconds
#4 Two rapid-fire targets, ten (10) rounds each in ten (10) seconds
• Slow Fire targets B-16 @ 25 yards
• Timed Target B-8C @ 25 yards
• Rapid Target B-8C @ 25 yards
Advance registration information:
We will need your Name, Address, Phone Number, Email address, and your NRA Number. All information is needed to register your scores with the NRA for your Outdoor Pistol Classification.
Please email registration information to:
David Hyatt at email@example.com