Blasting and rock removal from the end of the Rifle Range has started. The impact of this project is:
- RR is temporarily closed while blasting and rock crushing operations are set up.
- Hunting on club land, and ALL club access will be restricted when actual rock blasting is in progress. The Club phone (860-738-2582) will have current info and the blasters will post the RR area when blasting.
- Updated RR information will be on the Club phone; range status will be updated weekly.
- The Pistol range may be used for all pistols, .22 rim fire rifles and pistol caliber rifles while RR work is in progress.
- The Trap range will be open for trap shooting.
Please call the Club phone (860) 738-CLUB for day-to-day range availability information.